BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm still around

I've been neglecting blogging because school has me so busy I don't even have time to clean my house! I knew it would be this way, and I'm not going to lie, I've been stress eating like crazy and not doing too well on the exercising either. I am going for a jog with Josh tonight, I know I feel better when I do, and maybe that will rid me of some of this stress and help me clear my head a little, too. I knew this summer course load was going to be a bitch and I was right, unfortunately it's going to get worse before it gets better because June has some even harder classes. I need to learn how to cope better, I guess!
I'm going to start eating better again, really I am. I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow so I can stock up on better foods, my plan is to munch on raw veggies when I get the urge to eat and eat and eat, we'll see how that pans out.
The big difference is, I'm not giving up and throwing in the towel completely like I would have before, once again, I'm getting back on the bandwagon!

3 comments:

karen said...

I actually love that you're doing the whole school thing and the whole healthier living thing simultaneously. If you survive THIS then nothing will hold you back ... and you WILL survive this!

Kinder said...

As a student, I empathize with how hard it is to find the healthy balance while doing school & family stuff as well. I think it is good that you are making a plan to stay on the straight and narrow. Good luck!

karen said...

Okay.
Play time is over :)