BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's going to be a pretty uneventful blogging week!

I have school all day today through Thursday, I'm going to try and eat OK and get on the treadmill, so we will see how it goes. I think I'm at around 2000 calories today, they actually fed us lunch today, so I'm getting on at least for a couple of miles after the kiddos are in bed, despite the fact that I'm pooped.
Hopefully I have more to talk about tomorrow!

Tomorrow is weigh in day, I don't think I'll have a loss just because I'm pre-cycle for the month, and I sat around on my butt all day today. Oh well, this is just one week of my life!

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

Weigh-ins are not a measure of success or failure; they are simply one tool used to measure progress, and a reasonably inaccurate one. No matter what the scale says, take it with a grain of salt, file it away, and move on. If you don't feel like you can do that, don't get on the scale.