BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Almost Mother's Day

This is one thing that just stinks about working the weekend program, missing out on all the Sunday holidays. Oh well, we'll celebrate when I get home tomorrow night. Danny is out shopping for me with the kids and I have to laugh because he's already called me twice asking about things he's looking at for me. Presents aren't ever really a surprise in my life, he's not so good at just picking stuff for me, he says I'm hard to buy for, I think I'm easy to buy for!! Paige has been waiting for Mother's Day since she brought the gift she made at preschool for me home on Wednesday, she is going to be bouncing off the walls by the time I get home tomorrow!

I think something at that lunch buffet yesterday made Danny and I sick. I woke up about 4 am this morning with a really bad stomach ache and nausea, I got up right before 5 am and took some tums and took a shower and felt better, went to work but wasn't even hungry until lunchtime, not sick anymore, just not hungry. I chalked it up to eating alot of crap food yesterday. Come to find out Danny felt sick at work last night and today, too. Makes ya' wonder. My calories will look all wonky for today because of not feeling good. No exercise today.

Breakfast:
None...felt sick
Coffee and creamer 30 only drank half

Lunch:
Lean cuisine 340
Baby carrots 35
Strawberries 75
Greek yogurt 110

Supper:
Cereal with skim milk and sugar 200

Snacks:
Mixed nuts 260
M&M minis 280 (might not have these but I'll put them here anyway for now)

Total calories = 1330

Today I am thankful that all the Pizza Hut pizzas the doctors bought us for lunch were all gone by the time I got up to lunch (no temptation!!)!!!

1 comments:

karen said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! I can't wait to find out what your present from Paige ends up being!!! Thursday John came home with his present for me (they don't have half-day preschool Fridays) -- a painted flower pot with some weed looking thing growing in it and a picture they were supposed to color (he was more proud of what he did to the OTHER side of the page and rightfully so) all in a paper gift bag they decorated with foam sticky things. Very cute. I'm not really expecting anything else ... I'll actually be surprised if Tom even remembers it IS Mother's Day unless he sees someone else mention it on Facebook! LOL!