BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yoga, cleaning, vomiting child in the car, cleaning out the car

...and a not so great eating day! Bleh!!
Yoga was incredible as usual. I am so happy that it is going so well for me, and it just feels right, you know that feeling when you just find that niche that's right for you, whether is a partner, job, exercise, whatever, yoga is my niche!
Did some cleaning and hung some sheets out, though they could have easily ended up in the next county as windy as it was today, wow! Wind advisory all day and the house is still creaking away.
My bright idea was to go pick up Mallory's 18 month pictures after supper and guess what??? We have another kid who gets car sick. The older kids never did that but both Paige and now Mallory do. She was so full of vomit (while still buckled in to her carseat mind you) I didn't even know where to start to clean her up, thank goodness I had the diaper bag along with a boatload of wipes and change of clothes for her. I said a little prayer of thanks, as bad as it was getting her cleaned up, that she did it in the car and not in the middle of JCPennies, where we would have been had she waited even 2 minutes longer. Ah the joys of motherhood with Mother's day right around the corner. Got home and scoured the carseat with water and baking soda and I'll hit it with febreeze tomorrow. That little shit is just fine now, too. I caught her standing (yes standing) on her rocking horse. I guess because she's the last one she is going to give us a total run for our money, she is definitely a daredevil!! I'll be frequenting the hair color aisle at WalMart to cover all the grey's she's going to give me!
Anyway my eating fell apart this evening because I waited too long to have supper and let myself get too hungry.
Breakfast
Marathon protein bar 290
Lunch
Subway oven roasted chicken breast (bought the foot long with good intentions to save half for supper and well...) 740
Supper
Slice of Little Ceasar's cheese pizza 240
3 breadsticks 300

Snacks
Truffle candy bar 170
Gummies 240

Tomorrow will be a better day!!

1980 calories today

It floors me to think I would probably have eaten three times that at most times during my life and not even have thought twice about it. Now I am so much more conscious and striving to do better. Every day may not always feel like a victory, but it IS a VICTORY as long as I keep at it, one day at a time, one step at a time. Always striving to do better and not get so frustrated that I give up when times get tough.

Nite all!!

0 comments: