BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stress eating...ummmm yeah!

I can totally tell that I've had a shitty eating week. I was stressed out with this class I took at school, and the one that started online on Monday that I neglected to get the jump on (caught up today tho' whew!)! I really need to figure out how to get a handle on my stress eating, I have classes until the end of June and I certainly don't plan on stress eating the whole time!! I think it will help that I can get back to yoga and running on the treadmill next week, just need to figure out this emotional eater brain I have! GAH!!
I guess I can say I lost my good eating mojo, but got in touch with my faith, again. We had the most dynamic theology professor teaching half of this class, he actually made me excited to pull out my bible again, and I haven't for years!!
I think Mallory has an ear infection, she's had a fever all day, crabby, and now poking at her ears. She's asleep, we'll see how long that lasts!

Today I am thankful that I got all of my nursing history homework done and actually had some blogging time.

Now I need to get to bed for a weekend of fun work! And a bunch of bitching about the mandatory overtime they just implemented, I'm sure! BOOO!!!

0 comments: