BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Feeling pretty good today!

I got an award, did I mention how cool that is?!?! :)
I had a good eating day and I did pretty well on the treadmill and I went for 2 walks with the kids because it was so beautiful outside. Only downfall of the day was my weigh in this morning, I was up 1.6#!!! I know that the scale is only one measurement of my progress and I shouldn't place too much emphasis on it, I'm just such a numbers person!! I'm not discouraged in any way, shape, or form though, I knew I blew it with eating and exercise last week, but there was nothing I could (or was willing) to do about it. I need to get through these classes and there are going to be weeks where that HAS to come first, unfortunate as that is! This week I'm totally back on track and hopefully the scale will reflect it next week, and if it doesn't, screw it, I'm still going to keep plugging along!

Treadmill stats:
47:19 time
3.6 miles **jogged at 5.0 mph which is where I was at before I hurt my hip!! YAY!! not quite the longevity jogging, time wise, that I had at a slower pace, but that will get better.
616.1 calories burned

Food Log:
Cereal with skim milk...200

Egg beaters, 2 slices of toast, 2 pieces of bacon, slice ff cheese...260

Protein bar...290

Small serving of spaghetti with meat sauce...250
Salad with low cal dressing...75

2 small apples with cinnamon and truvia...150
Cereal bar...130

Total calories...1355!! (Better!)
48 oz of water, too

Today I am thankful (once again) that I am keeping up (so far) with this history class homework. So far so good!! OH yeah, I'm totally thankful for this nice weather we can take walks in, too!!

AND NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!!!

I am awarding the prestigious blog award to...

Karen (and John) at http://muffinfixation.blogspot.com/ because not only is my pal Karen an inspiration to me in my journey she also helped me to get followers on my blog so I didn't have to pretend I had followers on my blog!! lmao!!

Katie J at http://katiejweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/ not only is her weight loss journey a inspiration to me, but I love all the pictures she puts on her blog, too, it just makes me happy!! :)

And the other blog is http://365dayswiththe330poundwoman.blogspot.com/ (I'm not sure of your first name...sorry) I find her blog posts very motivational and I can relate to many of the same struggles!

SO in keeping with the rules I decided to write the soundtrack of my childhood...
First of all I was either going to marry Shaun Cassidy, Rick Springfield, or Andy Gibb...'nuff said! Rick Springfield is still HOT I must say!!

Jessie's girl
Don't talk to Strangers (Both by Rick)
DaDoRonRon (by Shaun...first record album I ever bought and it had a poster of him in it ***ahhhhh***
Shadow Dancing
I just want to be your everything (Both Andy Gibb, I had one of those black and white posters of him that you filled in with markers, too funny)
OK then there was Blondie...
Heart of Glass
Call Me
The Tide is High
(Oh yes, Mary and I did disco dance in her basement, lmao!!)
When I got older it was all about the 80's hair bands, and I can honestly say I've been in love with Bret Michaels since I was 17 (and yes my husband does know he is the one man I'd cheat on him with!!)
Look up any Poison song and place it
**HERE**
Really any 80's music defines me and a great time in my life. I still to this day love 80's music.
OK enough rambling on from me, I have to get to bed!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

congrats on your award!

266 said...

Looks like I'm a bit late to the game, but I have something for you on my blog!

Julie said...

Thanks 266!!