BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trying something new for me

A while back one or two of you lovely ladies recommended I eat every three or four hours, so that is what I did today, and I must say it worked pretty well appetite wise, I wasn't starving at any time through out the day, I'm just not sure if I ate enough, so I'll tally that up in a bit.
I just felt so tired today, it was horrible, I actually laid down and took a quicky nap before lunch and after that just felt punky all day. I went to yoga tonight and it was good but I just couldn't focus, and my hip was hurting, which is a first, I don't know if it was the adjustment at the chiropractor or the fact that I didn't do anything but school and homework last week, I just couldn't get a handle on it. I plan on going for a run tomorrow, I didn't today based on the advice of the chiropractor. I hope this stupid hip doesn't act up again. That 5K is coming up fast and I am going to try running outside if the weather cooperates from now until then. There is a nice paved trail going from here to the lake that I might try, the only problem is it runs right along the highway and people can be such a-holes! I may just have to buck up and do it! I want to try out my running watch, too, just looks a little confusing to get it set up, and I'm pretty techno challenged. I weigh in tomorrow, I don't think I'll have a loss because of the week I had last week, but I'll just keep plugging along.

Back to daily thankfulness...
Today I am thankful that I got through 4 hours of my history lecture online..woohoo! On to the test and such tomorrow!

Food log
11 am...berry oatmeal 190

3 pm....Salad mix 25
Dressing 70
Ham cubes 70
Salad toppings 35

7 pm Flat out bread 90
Sliced turkey 80
Lite mayo 35
Craisins 65
Mustard
Spinich

11 pm 2 small apples 125
cinnamon
truvia

785...really?!?! Gotta bump up the calories I guess!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bump those calories! Your going a great job :)

Tricia said...

good luck with the weigh in!