BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesdays are always good days!

I'm not sure why, but Tuesdays always seem to be good treadmill and good eating days, I don't know if it's because I have a chiropractor adjustment on Monday mornings and yoga Monday nights or what, but it sure seems to be the pattern!
I did 3.5 miles on the treadmill this afternoon
50.07 minutes
600 calories burned
I tweaked down my speed just a touch to 4.8 mph and after doing a half mile warm up I jogged 1.3 miles, then did a bit of inclines and then jogged another .5 mile. It was a good day!!
Eating wise, I made some yummy, yummy oatmeal this morning with blueberries in it, and then I tried a couple of new recipes for lunch. I liked it all, Danny not so much...It is so hard to please everyone with food, and usually the new stuff I make is followed by a wrinkled up nose and "ewwwww' ,and that's just Danny, you should see what the kids do!!! Just kidding!! He's usually a good sport about trying what I make, but I can tell right away if he doesn't like it.
I drank 72 ounces of water today and didn't even crack a diet soda till just a little bit ago when I started getting a headache from no caffeine all day. Maybe I can wean myself off the sodas eventually, that would be awesome!
Food Log:
Breakfast:
Berries and Cream oatmeal
Lunch:
Tuna melt
Asparagus roll ups with cucumber dip
Supper:
Ham sandwich with laughing cow cheese
Pork and beans
Total calories for the day...1128 Need to beef that up a bit tomorrow, I guess!!

Took the kids for a walk after my school meeting for Paige tonight, it was so nice out. We ran up a steep hill, too, that was fun!! It's supposed to storm overnight, they had tornadoes north of us, hopefully it won't get that bad here.
Tomorrow morning is yoga after I drop Paige off at preschool, I really look forward to yoga!

1 comments:

Reese said...

What a great day! Wow. You are doing excellent on the treadmill :)
I really want to try a yoga class. I don't know why, but I keep on getting cold feet right before I go into the class and end up not going! Maybe I should try a dvd :)