BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Migraines really suck!

Nothing like a 2 day headache to mess up plans for exercising, because the last thing I want to do when my head feels like its going to explode is go jogging or hang upside down in a yoga pose! Yesterday was pretty much a lost cause exercise , I didn't go to yoga because of the headache, however my eating was good and I stayed within my calorie goal, so that's plus. Today I still woke up with this headache but HOPEFULLY it will go away so I can jog this afternoon or this evening. The weather here is beautiful and it seems like such a waste to have a headache and not be able to be out and enjoy it! Yeah, I'm whining!!!

My day was brightened by getting the blog award from 266 (I'm not sure what your name is...sorry!) Thanks so much! You are such an inspiration to me!



I love reading and am inspired by so many of the weight loss blogs I read, I can't believe I didn't start doing this sooner, it is a huge support and motivation for me!
I am going to pass this award on to:

F. McButter Pants at To the best of my ability a huge inspiration in weight loss and life issues!

The incedible Shrinking family at The Incredible Shrinking Family for all the wealth of knowledge about food and great recipes and inspiration I find there

And finally,
Me only better Me Only Better who recently stumbled but is back strong on her journey!!


Here are the rules...
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.

If you scroll back a post or two you will see the soundtrack of my childhood.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

awesome award! Good for you. I am sorry about your migraine I have never had one and hope I never do!

Kinder said...

Thank you! But would it make a complete nerd to say I have no idea what to do with this!! LOL!