BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010




I won an award!! How cool is that!! I'm so psyched!!
Thank you so much to Cassandra at The Path to Wellness!!

I am going to think for a little bit about what I want to post and who else to pass this award on to. I'll post about that later!

Here are the rules...duhn duhn duhn!!
So, like all awards, this one has rules. And it's more than the usual, look pretty, represent the Academy well, try not to trip on the stairs, keep your speech short, don't worry when Kanye says someone else should have won. These are serious. And here they are:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.

So let me think on this, I'll be back...

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats on your award :)

Kristina said...

Congrats on the award!!!!

Cassandra said...

LOL - that little bit about representing the Academy is just something I made up, not part of the actual award... but I love that you kept it! Can't wait to see who you pass it on to and what you do!

Julie said...

I liked it, very whitty!! LOL!!

Overcoming Obesity said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for sharing one with me. I am flattered! Support goes such a long way and I am glad to be here with you!