BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back on track with my eating!

I think I had a pretty good eating day today. I am going to put everything here and add it up and hopefully I'll be OK with it.
Ann and I were talking at work today and we decided that once this 5K in July is over we have to set our sites on doing one around Thanksgiving or Christmas to keep us motivated, otherwise it will be too easy to say we don't have to worry about anything till next spring and I'm not going that long. Monday I'm going to scope out a route to jog in the neighborhood and try doing it, I just need to be brave about it and do it, instead of worrying about looking stupid.
Danny took Mallory to the doctor today and she just has a bad virus...I was kind of hoping for the ear infection so we could fix it easy enough! Oh well!
I really should watch part of my history lecture, but I just can't bring myself to do it tonight so I'll do it tomorrow night (easy to say now!!)!!

Food Log:
Breakfast:
breakfast sandwich 230
Coffee with creamer 60
Lunch:
Lean cuisine 360
baby carrots 35
cauliflower 40
mandarin oranges 60
yogurt 100
Supper:
Sandwich, wrap, baked chips 485
Snacks
Sunchips 100
Chocolate 210

Total 1680 (not as great as I had hoped, it is so hard on the weekends when I work!)
No exercise

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a good day of eating to me! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to hear how your 5k goes.

karen said...

I sure hope Mallory gets feeling better soon. It's no fun when our little darlings are out of it!
I love that you're planning already for the next 5K. You go girl!!!

Cassandra said...

Breakfast is certainly looking better- not ideal but better than a granola bar!

Please come have a look at this!

http://pathtowellness2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/award-goes-to.html