BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I need a kick in the ass!

I have been eating like a maniac for a month and I feel like a cow! I haven't made time to exercise other than going to yoga last week and I feel like crap! I know I feel better when I eat better and exercise so what is my problem???? GAH!!!! I am working on meal plans right now and I am definitely going to change it up a bit from what I had been doing. I want to try eating every three hours, as some of you more successful blogger friends had recommended, and I think I am going to try 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat to start with. Now I just need to plan it all out. Does anyone have any good meal ideas that have macros with those percentages?? I have come to the conclusion that I will eat with my family but I think I will be making them different meals most of the time and sticking with foods that work for me to lose weight. It's not about the food we eat together it's about the meal time spent together anyway, right? My 5K is Thursday and I don't even want to go. I have been so neglectful in my jogging that I know it's going to be a less than stellar performance, but at least I can say I did it, even if I just alternate walking and jogging, and I'll have a starting point so I can shoot for a better time each time I do it. I feel like such a slug! I need to remember how shitty I feel right now the next time I decide to fall off the wagon for a month! It is amazing to me how fast the weight piles back on me when I'm not watching what I eat! Why can't it come off as fast as it goes on!
My focus is on the now, and not the failure of this past month. I need to get my head on straight and stop this craziness.
Feel free to kick me in the ass to get me going, now and anytime in the future when I start falling off the wagon!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like a great plan!!! Good luck, way to think through it.