BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, August 2, 2010

This is a new week!

I didn't do badly last week, just lost a bit of focus and slacked off a little (2# worth of slacking). This weekend's eating went well and I tracked everything I ate and plan to do the same this week. I think as much as I despise tracking what I eat I need to do otherwise it just becomes too easy to eat a little more of this or that or and extra helping all because it's not visible to me on my food log, so I'm committing to doing it, all week!
Less than 2 weeks until my next 5K. I'll be running it with Josh so I'm not planning on having a better time than my last 5K but at least we will be doing it together. After this 5K I'm so exciting to be doing one in December (yeah, December in Wisconsin, this could be brutal), anyway it runs through a park that is completely decorated with Christmas lights, how cool is that!!!!
I WILL NOT STRESS EAT THIS WEEK! My research proposal is due next Monday, so this will be a very stressful week trying to get it all pulled together.
I




WILL



NOT



STRESS



EAT



!

1 comments:

karen said...

Good luck this week, Julie! You STILL lost 8 pounds in July which is GREAT!!!