BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, August 27, 2010

Finally, a decent loss!!

I am happy to report that I am down 2.4 pounds this week, for a total of 3.8 pounds lost in August and 11.8 pounds down total (since the beginning of July), when I started exercising and getting serious about taking this weight off (again)!!  I still get frustrated with how slowly the weight is coming off, after going on so quickly, but I just have to stick with it no matter what the scale says, day after day, week after week, until I get to my goal weight.  I can tell I' m firming up, don't get me wrong I have muffins and love handles all over the place, but I can notice some improvement, and I feel better, so that is a huge deal for me!
I did day two of week two of C25K today, I really didn't feel like, simply because I had a junky fast-food lunch and was feeling so sluggish after I ate, but I got on anyway.  I really felt compelled to get on the treadmill, that little nagging voice telling me not to do it was WAY over ruled by the voice saying I wanted to do it, and that I would feel better once I did it...how cool it is that!!!  Me, developing a desire to exercise!!
So I spent 31 minutes doing the C25K
2.2 miles (alternating 4.1 mph walk 5.0 mph jog)
354.6 calories gone
I had decided I would only do the C25K program and get off the treadmill, but I did another 1.1 miles doing inclines at 4 mph with inclines up to 10.0, and burned another 222.8 calories...not too shabby!!
577.4 calories gone for today, which hopefully will negate SOME of the damage I did at lunch today!
My plan for exercising is going to change when school starts next week, I plan to get Josh off to school and then hop on the treadmill while the little ones are either still snoozing or eating breakfast, that will free up my afternoons to do a workout dvd or something...good plan!  I also plan to start going to bed earlier and getting a better night's rest.  Those are my goals!

1 comments:

Renegades said...

Wooohoooooo so happy for you!!!