BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Schools back in session!

The kids go back to school tomorrow and I started two online classes (I will not stress eat!), so life is going to be hectic around here, at least for a bit.  My eating has been less than stellar since Friday, I'm not really anticipating a loss this week, but I am exercising every day so that is a good thing, I have not fallen completely off the bandwagon, just partially!  I am planning on getting on the treadmill in the  mornings now, once the kids are off to school, that frees up the afternoons for homework, or a good ass-kickin exercise DVD when the baby is napping.  We'll see how that goes.  My plan is to start going to bed at 10:30, that is a huge downfall for me, staying up late and then wanting to sleep in...bleh!!!  So there will be some changes made around here!

2 days until the KISS concert!!!  wah hoo!!!

1 comments:

Renegades said...

I've started doin Jillians shred video. Ouch!

Good for you taking on-line classes.

Have a fantastic day!