BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, August 20, 2010

Disgustingly, Infuriatingly Slow Weight Loss!!

I am down a whole .6 pounds this week.  It is making me crazy!!!  I have exercised like mad and stayed within my calorie range and still only down .6!  I'm ticked off but I will keep my focus and continue on the path I'm on, (but I'm still mad about it!!!!)...
I have been doing some research on coconut oil, quite interesting, I bought some today now I just need to figure our exactly how to incorporate it into my diet.  I suspect I have a sluggish thyroid, I keep getting tested for hypothyroidism every so often, and so far the tests have been normal every time.  My hair is falling out, I'm fatigued all the time, and I have other subtle symptoms, but nothing definitive for the diagnosis as far as lab tests go.  It is my understanding that a person can have a sluggish thyroid for a long time before any  lab test will show a positive results, so it's worth a shot, can't hurt I guess!!  I started taking my vitamins last night again, too, I had really slacked off over the summer with that, so I'm back on track with that too. 
I have to go to work for 4 hours and then try to get some exercising in when I get home, hopefully I'm not too tired!

2 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

Maybe it is PCOS. You might want to check into it. Meanwhile try to hang in there. I have been about the same weight for months so I know HOW frustrating it is. You will overcome this!

Renegades said...

Keep your head up and keep trying!

Trying and not getting the results you want is better then not trying at all.

Look at it like this you are getting more in shape and healthier. That is worth a lot too!