BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, August 16, 2010

Great exercising day today!!!

 I know they won't all be like this but for now I can enjoy the fact that I burned a butt-load of calories today AND kept my eating in check!!!

I did a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill
 then I did 3.1 miles alternating 3 minutes walking and 3 minutes jogging for the first two miles (4.0 and 4.5 mph) and then walked 4 minutes jogged 2 minutes for the remainder, .5 incline for the whole thing.

 Ended up at 3.1 miles in 44 min 9 seconds and burned 529.4 calories

then did a cool down for 3 minutes at a slow walk


THEN

 I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, day one of level one right after I got off the treadmill, yeah, I was a sweaty mess!!
Went for a walk with the kids tonight because it was so nice out, just a nice leisurely walk, but burning calories as well, I'm sure!!


I bet I'm a hot mess of soreness tomorrow...lmao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Great day of workouts. :)

I just saw your comment over at my blog and would love the company on C25K. We could check in on each other and I'd love the accountability aspect of it. I work out during the week too and will be doing C25K on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Join me!! :)

Renegades said...

Good job with the workout! I only did a two mile bike ride today and then was hit with a headache that lasted during my normal walking time. Darn it.

Hang in there and keep on trying. As I've said at my own blog this weight loss is hard.