BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forgot to post exercise from yesterday

I did Week 1 Day 2 of the Couch to 5K
which consisted of:
5 minute warm up (3.5-4.0mph)
20 minutes alternating 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking (5.0 mph jog/4.0 mph walk)
5 minute cool down (4.0-3.8 mph)
all at a .5 incline

Totals:
30 minutes
2.1 miles
326.9 calories burned

After I finished the C25K I did 1 mile of inclines
15 minutes 18 seconds
1 mile
200 calories burned 

4.0 mph inclines up to 8.0

THEN
I did day 3 of Jillian Michaels Shred dvd (not sure if I'll ever get off level one...but hey!)  My arms are killing me today, mostly my wrists and elbows, which I think is from push ups, but nevertheless I will do day 4 today!  I took the kiddos for a walk after supper last night, too. So I did well with the exercising yesterday.

I stepped on the damn scale again this morning even though official weigh in day isn't until tomorrow morning and still no loss, so needless to say I am frustrated.  I know I have been burning a ton of calories exercising and staying within my calorie range and still nothing!  ugh!!!

Todays exercise will be:
Inclines on the treadmill (a day off from C25K)
Shred DVD
Walking with the kids after supper if it's not raining.


I feel good about what I'm doing this week, I just hope the scale shows a little progress tomorrow!!

As a side note, is anyone having trouble with blogger when you are typing in your post?  Every time I hit enter it takes me back to the beginning of the sentence I just finished...weird!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You're doing great with the exercise! The Shred DVD is great, hard but in a oh so good kinda way.
I know it's frustrating when you're doing everything right and the scale doesn't change. Keep doing it though! Maybe try to find another positive change that has come from all the hard work you've done. :)

karen said...

I was thinking to myself earlier that I may just keep following the Week 1 & 2 schedule for Last Chance Workout forever. It's doable (except for today -- toooo flippin tired to get more than about 1/3 through) and fits into a time that I can do when John's watching Spongebob or Yo Gabba Gabba or something. Week 3 & 4 is more of the same workouts but increasing to 45ish minutes instead of 30ish each day.

Renegades said...

Just keep trying. If you aren't losing right not you are getting in better shape.

Keep you head up and don't give up!