BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do I step on the scale before weigh in day?!?!?!

I stepped on the scale, just on a whim this morning because I figured with the great exercising I've been doing this week and staying within my calorie range I'd be sure to see at least a little bit of a loss...
AND ***ding ding ding*** a freakin' gain of like a pound, gahhhhhhhh!!!!!  It is just so frustrating!!!!!!  Why can't I have a decent metabolism??  I'm so sick of being fat and now I'm fat and frustrated!!!!!  I'm not going to go drown my sorrows in food, I'm going to get on the treadmill in a little bit, but I'm still mad as hell at that stupid scale!!!!

2 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

So many factors but you have the right idea. Take it out on the treadmill!

Hoping you see a loss tomorrow!

Renegades said...

Smart move working out the treadmill instead of your mouth eating!

I'm still working on that one at times................