BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, August 16, 2010

EXERCISE

This week I have challenged myself to get in some form of exercise every day, NO EXCUSES!!!  I did pretty well over the weekend with the 5K on Saturday and walking around at the zoo all day yesterday,  however, my eating was less than stellar over the weekend, crap!  I need to pull it all together,  hopefully one of these days I'll get it!  My plan is to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting today and also hopping on the treadmill all while Mallory is napping, and seeing the weather is so nice I will probably take the little girls for a walk tonight after supper, aside for my plans for today I really plan on following through on the 30 day shred, even though I fully intend on not being able to walk after doing it the first day (I've started it before, I know how it goes!)!!  I think I will do the treadmill first and be good and warmed up before doing the dvd.  Probably treadmilling it and shredding it will be the extent of my workouts for a while and I'll take it from there.  I found some really good interval training workouts online that I printed off (somewhere around here) where you hop off the treadmill at certain times and do push ups or what ever, I may give that a try if I can find them amongst all of my other crap lying around here! 
I registered for my classes today...BOOO!!!!  I really need to not get so stressed that I all out pig out because of school, that will be one task I have to master this semester!  On a good note I should have my Bachelor's degree by this time next year and should be able to slide right into grad school in fall of 2011.  Now to just figure out exactly what I want to pursue for  my master's, I'm leaning toward nurse educator but if I look at money I probably should go for nurse practitioner, I just don't know if that's what I want to do.  Oh well, I have a year to decide!

I'm slamming my water today, are you????

0 comments: