BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One big load of stress lifted off my shoulders!!!!

However...now that that huge weight is off my shoulders, I should have about....hmmmm, 2 or 3 weeks until the next class starts up!!  What we won't do for higher education!!!  Work has called multiple times the last couple of days, begging for help because we are so short staffed.  I just don't want to do it, I was looking forward to having some time off with nothing but housework and laundry and scrap booking hanging over my head,  instead of homework!  They are having an emergency meeting Monday and I'll bet they start cancelling vacations and making more mandatory overtime.  They had better think long and hard before they do that there are many people I work with who have one foot out the door already.  I really hope my boss loses her job over this, the new step down unit shouldn't have been opened when we didn't have the staff to staff it adequately.  Enough ranting about work.  I had to get that out there because it looks like one stress will be replaced by another!
I didn't exercise today, at all!  It is so hot and humid and I developed a migraine after my jog/walk last night that I was still dealing with today so I opted for a exercise free day.  Normally I would have gone to yoga, but the thought of hanging upside down while my head  is throbbing just didn't appeal to me!
I do love yoga, though.

My eating has been pretty on track, I had pizza tonight but managed to keep it in check.  I am really hoping for a loss Friday morning, I don't think I will handle a gain two weeks in a row, very well.  That's just how I am, I know it's wrong but I am one of those people who need to see the numbers going down, to get that positive feedback from my scale.

 One final thought...
Until next time!!

0 comments: