BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hank Aaron 5K was today!

Josh and I did our first 5K together this morning, it was humid but at least the sun stayed behind the clouds for the majority of the run.   We did it in 50 minutes, which isn't half bad for the combo of jogging and walking we did.  It was so cool to do this with him and he felt such a sense of pride and accomplishment when he finished it, it was so worth it!!!



I looked at these photos of myself and I could just cry!  I  was in such a great spot, weight-wise, this time last year and now I just look horrible!!  I hate that I let myself back slide so far!  I know I am doing the right thing and exercising and taking the weight back off, but I just can't help but wonder where I would be at with running and such had I kept the weight off.  I know I will never look like those runners that are at the beginning of the pack, but hopefully by next year I can be doing 5K's with alot of this excess weight off!

0 comments: