BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, August 13, 2010

A gain this week

Yeah, it may have only been .4 of a pound, but  a gain none the less!  I had a feeling that would happen.  Even if I have what I consider to be a decent eating week if I don't exercise, I don't lose, and I didn't exercise this week, at all.  Tomorrow starts the turning over of a new leaf, I plan to do some type of exercise everyday, even if it just turns out to be sit ups or lunges,  I will do something, every day!!  That is my new commitment, along with keeping the eating real of course.

Tomorrow is the 5K with Josh, I think it's going to be rainy, oh well, it will still be fun to do it with him.

1 comments:

karen said...

Today (well, technically yesterday) was the first day since I think Monday that I didn't get any "real" exercise in and I was just about to lose my mind over it. Of course, I know full well that if I let one day off lead to 2 it will lead to more ... and that would suck. Here's hoping BOTH of us find a way to squeeze it in!