BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Finished week one of couch to 5K today

I meant to finish it on Friday but just didn't have the energy to get on the treadmill after running around grocery shopping, working and extra shift, getting supper etc.  So I finished it today and I'll start with week 2 Wednesday.   I guess it won't be a bad thing to have the weekend off of exercising when I'm working, and then finishing up a week on that Monday, might work out well.  I did 2.1 miles on the C25K and then continued on for another mile doing inclines and then my friend Jillian Michaels and I did the 30 day shred!!   I had planned to take the little girls for a walk this evening but Mallory dumped a half full bowl of spaghetti on her head, so...it looks like baths will be done a little earlier than I had planned and we will forgo the walk tonight!
I ordered a couple of books off Amazon about the benefits of coconut oil, I'm still waiting for them to come but I am going to try and incorporate it in my diet and see how I feel.  The coconut oil I bought at Wal-Mart is apparently crap, so I will need to go to the health food store and get some.  I started taking my vitamin regimen again so I really hope I start feeling less like a slug here soon!  I started two of my classes, LET THE STRESS BEGIN!!!  Let me reiterate, I WILL NOT STRESS EAT this semester, I absolutely cannot let myself do to myself what I did last semester (I am STILL working on taking those 25# off!)!!!  My  emotions do not need to manifest themselves in my food intake!

Treadmill stats for today:

C25K
5 minute warm up (3.5 to 4.0 mph)
20 minutes jogging 1 minute walking 1 1/2 minutes (5.0 mph and 4.1 mph)
5 minute cool down (4.0 to 3.8 mph)
2.1 miles
30 minutes
338.4 calories burned

Continued on walking at 4 mph with various inclines up to 9.0 for 1 more mile

Grand totals:
45 minutes
3.1 miles
538 calories burned

Then I let Jillian kick my ass for 20 minutes!!!

1 comments:

Renegades said...

LOL I didn't know Jillian had any friends.................

Good for you to be working out!!!