BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well this week sucked!

I have been eating non-stop and not exercising, I feel sluggish and I know it's because I'm PMS'ing.  I want to scream!!!!!!!!!
My weight is up 2.4# which is EXACTLY what I lost last week.  I can feel the negativity creeping back into my brain, and I need to get a handle on it!
On a good note my husband has agreed to join weight watchers with me, but I don't think I can afford it for a couple or few weeks until I start getting paid from my new part time job.  It will be around $80 month for both of us, but I know it works, it has worked for  me in the past, why I quit going I will never know, but I need to stick with it this time!

5 comments:

Renegades said...

I understand exactly where you are at. These past two weeks for me have been extremely hard. I lose and then gain. Ick.

My mom has been doing weight watchers and she' lost 35 pounds. I'm so proud of her. It does work.

I'm just to stubborn to pay to help get my dang mouth under control.:)

karen said...

I never went to meetings but did WW Online for quite a long time off and on. It worked well for me for a while as long as I didn't eat all of my points in crap :)

So ... you're with us for the next 8 weeks of #spooktacular, right??? Kate from back in the TBLL days of Babyfat Go Bye-Bye is jumping in this time, too!

Renegades said...

Good luck in the spooktacular weight loss challenge!

karen said...

Helllloooooooo ....

You've been a little too quiet this week! Hope that's just a sign that you've been busy & not that something's wrong!

I left an award for you over the Casa de Muffin, by the way ("Muffin Fixation" of course ...)

Renegades said...

I also left you an award over with couple Renegades. You might want to hurry or it might not still be in one piece. :)