BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Where the heck do my days off go??

Seriously, I only work 2 twelve hour shifts a week (Saturdays and Sundays) but I swear the Monday through Friday days off I Have are gone in the blink of an eye! Maybe it's because we have been busy with appointments and running around alot the last couple of weeks, but still!! I only have one more week off before my classes start back up and then it's going to be busy, busy, busy until the end of June. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it.
I have really struggled the last two days on the treadmill, maybe it will be better when I get on again Sunday and if not Sunday maybe Tuesday, I did have a good Tuesday this last week. My legs just felt like lead the last two days and it was honestly a struggle to get the workout done. I did 3.5 miles today, it took a little longer, and I wanted to quit, but I did it. I didn't do any kind of a longish run, at most maybe a half mile jog solid and then intervals, but it's done and over with and next time will be a new workout with hopefully better mental focus.

Treadmill Stats:

Warm up:
0.5 miles at 4.1 to 4.2 mph with .5 to 1.0 incline
7.16 minutes
87.4 calories burned

Walk/Jog/Inclines
3.0 miles (variable speeds and inclines)
42.19 minutes
526.0 calories burned

Totals:
3.5 miles
49.35 minutes
613.4 calories burned

I didn't count calories today, and that's probably a good thing, it wasn't such a good eating day!!!
I'll post my Saturday food log tomorrow night. I'm going to try those full bars at work tomorrow, because for some stupid reason I am starving when I'm at work and when I get home, so maybe that will help me feel full before lunch at work and full once I get home if I eat one on the trip home. We'll see...
No exercise tomorrow.

1 comments:

Reese said...

I hear ya. I always say that I need more hours in the day!
Great job on going 3.5 miles! :)