BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ass in the air, ass in the air, lookin' like a fool with my ass in the air (not really)

I went to yoga tonight and she worked with us on more poses, we did one where our butt was up against the wall, feet on the wall, and then we rocked away from the wall and my ass was in the air and my feet were over my head. I didn't think I could do it, but I did!! My feet are no where near touching the floor behind my head but maybe I'll get there someday!!! It's amazing what the body can accomplish once you learn to tune out the mind and just BE!!! I get great encouragement from the fact that I know my body can do much more than I have ever given it credit for, or ever in my wildest dreams thought I could do, especially once I stop listening to the "negative chatter" and just do it (yeah, I sound like Nike commercial!) Me, the former fat asthmatic kid, turned into fat asthmatic adult (most of the time anyway) who was never able to run a mile, not even in gym class as a kid, now can run a mile straight and then some. I registered for my first ever 5K for July. Scary!!! I may not be able to run 3.2 miles straight but I will definitely give it a go!!

Food log for today:
Didn't do so great, not that I ate too much, more like I didn't eat enough! Just wasn't all that hungry today for some reason. I will probably be ravenous tomorrow!

Breakfast:
Skipped!! I know I need to get better about this, breakfast is my downfall most days, I'm just not a breakfasty kind of person!

Lunch:
Tuna casserole 334 (New recipe from my taste of home cookbook)
Roasted Cauliflower 75 (I liked it, Danny, not so much)

Supper:
Salad mix 20
Lite Raspberry walnut dressing 70
Salad toppins 35

Snacks:
Protein bar 290

Yikes 824 calories (not so hot) I know eating too few calories can make me not lose weight, not what I need right now!! Tomorrow is weigh in day! Fingers and toes crossed that I lost at least something. I'm such an instant gratification person, if I don't see the scale budge I get frustrated and want to quit, but I can't think that way! I'm in this for the long haul!!

0 comments: