BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Yoga

Yoga was incredible!!! As awkward as I felt, I did the best I could and I really felt good afterward. I'm planning on going again Wednesday morning. My plan is treadmill on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, Yoga at the studio Mondays and Wednesdays and using one of the bazillion exercise dvds I have on Fridays, and rest on Saturdays. We will see how this all pans out. I think with the old lady hip it is probably a better idea not to do the treadmill 5 days in a row with 2 off every week. Every other day is probably a safer bet for me. I don't want any setbacks. We are only moving forward from here. One foot in front of the other, as my niece once told me.
Kids are bathed and need to be put to bed. I'll post my food log later.

0 comments: