BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Food Log

Monday 4/19/10

Breakfast:
Protein bar 290

Lunch:
Salad 20
Chicken breast 110
Dressing 70
Salad topping 70

Supper:
Chicken nuggets 220
Fries 160
Ketchup 60
(Yeah, I know REAL healthy supper!! Jamie Oliver would hate me right now!)

Snacks:
Dry cereal 300
(OK OK , it was Cinnamon toast crunch, I got started and couldn't stop!)
Nuts 260
Orange 90

Total calories on the day
1650

Not great, that's for sure! I'm shooting for around 1400 calories per day. I will have to work on that, big time!! I'm digging in to my new cookbooks this week, so I can be better prepared next week.

I did 75 minutes at yoga and I'm really not sure how many calories that burns.

Tomorrow is weigh in. I want to weigh myself at home and see how it compares at the docs office. I have my annual in the morning...bleh!!!!

I'm out!!

0 comments: