BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Accountability...oh yeah!!!

So, accountability is a huge deal for me so here we go.
I am going to post my daily food and exercise log here as well as all the pitfalls, the good and the bad, on my journey to a healthier me. I have always thought I wanted to be skinny and I guess as I get older I have decided that more than that, I want to be healthy. I want to be able to keep up with my little kids and because I'm an older mom to the youngest of my two kids I really want to be healthy to be there for them, not as an "older mom" but a mom who is healthy and active, a mom who runs in races...how cool would that be!!!!
My hip is feeling better, after seeing the chiropractor for the third time as of today. I am so thankful that she was able to fix me. I was really disappointed when I thought I wasn't going to be able to run on it. Now I am back on track, jogging at a slower pace than I was, but I will get back to where I was when I was going to the gym. I was doing so well before I blew it and totally fell off the wagon over the holidays, just haven't quite gotten my groove back yet, but I will! I will take off the 30# I gained back of the 60# I lost and I will get back to running more. When I was going to the gym and WW I actually was running, 20 minutes at a time without stopping, I have never in my life been able to that, not even as a kid, so I know I can do it again.
My official weigh in day is going to be Tuesdays, and yes as embarrassing as it is, I will post my progress here. My friend Ann and I are trying to keep one another accountable and on track, it really helps to have someone to buddy up with for this.
I am taking a yoga class tonight for the first time ever, we'll see how that goes. I'll post my food log and a yoga update later.

1 comments:

Faith Witzel said...

I love it!!!! You will love yoga and be surprised on how it makes you feel afterwards. Good luck and keep up the great work!!!!