BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What kind of idiot gets on the treadmill for 3.2 miles after working a 12 hour shift?!?!?!

Why ME, of course!! I really didn't feel like it and my legs ached a good part of it, but it's done and I feel good, even though I'm dog tired. All I can say is Lady Gaga ROCKS, I crank her up on my MP3 player and away I go! I ran for the full mile again, I really had to dig deep to pull that one off because I was ready to walk it before I hit a half mile, I just kept telling myself one more tenth of a mile and I'll stop and finally I hit a mile. I did crank up the speed just a little, so that made it a little harder, if I'd have any sense I'd have waited to turn the speed up until Tuesday, but who ever said I had any sense?!?! The thing that irritated me the most is that all the while I was on the treadmill, my husband sat on his butt, under the fan, eating chips and dip and watching a movie, when I was stretching out I made a comment to him about whether he even felt a little twinge of guilt watching me doing the exercise when he is way more unhealthy than me, probably pissed him off a little, but it pisses me off alot. How the hell do you get someone to want to get healthy with you??? That is the big question... I have some ideas ;)

Treadmill:
14:52 time
1 mile
173.9 calories
4.0 to 4.1 mph

13:00 time
1.024 miles
170.6 calories
4.8 mph JOGGED the whole mile!!

17:16 time
1.201 miles
4.0 walk alternate with 5.0 jog
211.9 calories

Totals:
44.68 minutes
3.2 miles
556.4 calories burned

Food log:
Breakfast:
Coffee and creamer 60
Breakfast sandwich 260

Lunch
Smart ones baked ziti 320
Greek yogurt 110
Mandarin oranges 60
Vegs for one 40
Baby Carrots 35

Supper:
Rice chex cereal with skim and some sugar 225

Snacks:
Nuts 260
Fish crackers 140

Total calories 1510
Burned on treadmill 556.4
+953.6 (is this relevant, I don't know???)


So tired, I can't see straight...nite!!

1 comments:

karen said...

Tom has said that he'd work out with me... and then always has some excuse as to why he doesn't. Granted, his job is a lot more active than mine most days BUT he started out in worse shape and still eats tons of crap and not much else. Definitely frustrating but there really isn't anything we can do to force them into it :(