BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daily dose of mini m&ms

I think a daily dose of mini m&ms might just be a good thing for me. I get my chocolate fix and I get to eat a ton of mini's for 150 calories, not the healthiest thing in the world, but I'm looking for adaptations to make this a lifestyle I can live with forever. I'm sure I won't eat them every day but it's good to know those little chocolaty goodies are available if I need them. At least until I overcome this compulsion to eat, eat, eat, that I seem to live with, and plan to get a handle on someday! Hey a girl can dream, right?
I went to yoga this morning and I really, really like it. I definitely think this is something I will keep doing for a long time to come. As cliche as it sounds, I really feel more centered and at peace when I come out of the yoga studio and what I take away helps me outside of there, as well. I just love it. I can only hope to someday be as flexible as my yoga instructor who is all of about 125# and pregnant with twins!! I am in awe watching her go through the poses and demonstrating them, she is incredible!!
Tomorrow is another treadmill day. I have a stupid dentist appointment at 8 am, what the hell was I thinking setting that up so early...bleh! I plan to get on the treadmill after lunch as usual, and we'll see what the day brings.

Food log:

Breakfast:
Cereal bar 130

Lunch:
Half subway oven roasted chicken breast on wheat loaded with veggies 320
Lite mayo 50
Sun chips 220

Supper:
Pork chop 200
Baked Potato 135
Margarine 60
Green beans 15
Sauerkraut 25

Snacks:
M&M minis 280
Starburst gummies 140

1575 calories total (damn sweet tooth anyway) Tomorrow will be a better day!

2 comments:

karen said...

My sweet treat of choice are the dark mint 3 musketeers bars ... also 150 calories for a pack and it has 2 little bars in it so sometimes I share one with John :)

Julie said...

I have a sweet tooth in the worst way. I hate it!!