BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Evil chocolate cake!!

Someone brought a chocolate birthday cake to work today and there was a big sheet cake left over from the march of dimes walk, too...evil, evil cake!!! HOWEVER, I didn't eat any, not even a bite; don't get me wrong, I wanted to, in the worst sort of way, but I didn't do it. I'm obviously not about deprivation, I don't think that works as a way to live your life, but today my better judgment actually won out over the nagging little voice that wants me to eat it, "just a bite, go on eat it!!!", and then one bite turns into one piece and one piece turns into two and so on and so on! Today equals a small victory in what is sure to be a journey with many pitfalls, setbacks, and hunks of chocolate cake, but for today...I WIN!! Plus I really want to see that scale move down when I step on it on Tuesday morning!!
My babies at work kicked my ass today, tomorrow will hopefully be a better day, my feet and legs are tired and I have a nagging pain in my old lady hip, I don't know if it's because of how busy I was or if it's the dansko shoes, I really should wear them more around the house and such during the week to break them in, even though I guess you don't break them in they break you in, or so the sales guy at The Walking Company said. Tomorrow it's back to tennis shoes and sheer comfort. Monday I go back to the chiropractor for another adjustment, I am still so happy and thankful she fixed the old lady hip, I am so thankful to be able to exercise again!!
I'm so tired, I have all these thoughts in my head and can't type them out so that they will make any sense so with that I am heading to bed here in a bit. Mallory is sitting in her crib with her legs hanging through the bars like she's in jail, it's pretty comical actually, I should probably snap a picture, but I'm sure she'll move before I get the shot, she's just so busy!
Food Log for Saturday 4/24/10

Breakfast:
Protein bar 290
Coffee with creamer 60

Lunch:
Lean cuisine pizza 300
Greek yogurt 110
Cauliflower vegs for one 40
Mandarin orange cup 60
Baby carrots 35

Supper:
Smart ones mac n cheese 300
Low fat hot dog 90 (chopped up in mac and cheese...yummo)

Snacks:
Cereal bar 130
Fish crackers 280 (yeah I had more than one serving)

Total of 1695 calories for the day
More than the targeted 1400 but it is just so hard for me on the days I work, my whole eating routine is out of whack and I am more hungry than I am during the week, it is just weird.
I'll have to look into better foods to take to work, with less calories in the very near future!

See ya!

0 comments: