BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 16, 2010

First weigh in

Apparently I am down 7.4 pounds, I was shocked!! I knew alot would come off the first week I really watched my eating and got in all of my exercise, and I'm sure it will slow down from here, just gotta keep plugging along at it.
I posted my fat picture here, if nothing else it will help keep me motivated every time I look at it...blech!!
I'm working 2-12 hour shifts again this weekend, and with that lies the challenge of not letting myself get so starving I want to eat anything that isn't nailed down once I get home. I'll try, but some days it's so busy I don't have time to grab a snack.
Here's hoping for a good weekend!

1 comments:

karen said...

What a great way to restart! You can do this, Julie!!!