BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 9, 2010

Got me some wine at the finish line!!!!

Ann and I finished the 5K in 47 minutes, it was hotter then heck but we plugged along and did it, AND we are already planning the next one for August. We are going to do the Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail 5K and it happens to be a Saturday I have off. Josh wants to do a 5K with me so he is going to start running with me Monday and Ann is going to take her girls, so it should be a good time! It was kind of an uneventful finish to the 5K last night, because it was just a fun run there weren't any timing chips or timers at the finish line so we were both like "is this the end??", but whatever, we did it and it was a blast running through historic downtown Milwaukee, and we've decided we are going to do this run every year in celebration of our first ever 5K!
I went and got groceries today so I'm stocked up and ready to weigh in and get my measurements Monday, and get back on the bandwagon (AGAIN), working on getting into the right mindset, I have to!!! I can't keep going like this, gaining and gaining weight, and yo-yo dieting. I can't fall off the wagon and stay off for such long stretches at a time, it's ridiculous! Hopefully with this eating every three hours I can keep myself in check more.
I have to work all weekend but I will post my stats on Monday no matter how bad and/or embarrassing they may be!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Congratulations!! I run my first 10K in a few weeks!

karen said...

I KNEW it would be great!!! What a wonderful way to kick off the fresh start, huh?