BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

5K is tonight!!

Can't say that I am anywhere near where I envisioned myself being at this point, in fact I backslid quite a bit in the last month or so both weight wise and exercising. Every part of me wants to just cancel and not go, but I am going to go and I am going to do it, no matter how long it takes me. I am so glad my friend Ann from work and I signed up together for this because neither one of us is going to back out on the other. At least this way I will have a base 5K time and it will only improve from there. I went to MC Sports to look for a pair of running shorts this morning and all I can say is REALLY?????? I think anyone above 100 pounds wouldn't fit more than one leg in some of those shorts! Guess I'll stick with some knit capri exercise pants I have and a t-shirt, I can't wear my yoga shorts because they ride up in the middle because of my fat thighs, don't want to chaff or anything!! Still haven't decided what we are going to do with our keys and stuff, that should be interesting.
I have just about one week of meal plans done, going to finish them up today and then stock up on groceries I need tomorrow. I have to work all weekend and then plan on taking pictures and measurements and starting on Monday with this eating plan. I optimistic about it, I think eating every 3 hours might just be the ticket for me to stop my low blood sugar binge eating. We'll see...
I'll post more later or tomorrow about the 5K.

2 comments:

karen said...

Good luck and most of all HAVE FUN with the 5K tonight! I bet it'll go a lot better than you imagine!
*HUGS*

Unknown said...

It's good that you're passionate about running. 5K is a toughie, I can't even imagine myself running that much. :) Your blog is an inspiration to whoever wants to lose weight through aerobic exercise - sweats, sweats and sweats. Good luck to your run. Tell us if you hit first. :)