BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am stressing about this research proposal...


It's my last assignment for my research class and I've been working on it and stressing over it today, however, I haven't broken down and started stress eating, don't even have the desire to really, which is cool! The stress eating last semester is what landed me back at this obscenely high weight I started out at (again), a weight I had vowed never to let myself get back up to. I sometimes wonder if I am such a glutton for positive feedback and attention that once the "you're looking skinny" comments start to taper off I put the weight back on in order to get the positive comments again. I'm not saying that this is why I put the weight back on, but I wonder if somewhere in my subconscious, my ego causes the yo-yo dieting because of this. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm!! I think I need to watch my eating and make sure I'm getting enough calories, I know I don't lose weight when I eat too little, and I'm short again today, so I'll try to find some healthy stuff to eat here shortly. Last week was such a great eating week, this week hasn't been bad so far with eating, and I'm on track with exercising, just missed yoga this morning, but I started the 200 sit up program that Karen is doing, and took the kids to the pool, so I didn't just sit on my butt all day.

0 comments: