BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OK, so my shitty attitude is slightly better today!

I had a really crappy day yesterday, just one of those I feel like being a crab ass just leave it alone, kind of days. Today was better, despite the fact that Tori, my 17 year old ended up in the ER at 3 in the morning with an acute gallbladder attack. It needs to come out and we see the surgeon for a consult on Thursday. She happily sleeping with Vicodin on board so hopefully this will be a better night for her (and we get to get more sleep!!).
Exercising went great today, I put the baby in her stroller and Paige took her bike and we walked/rode to my mom's a little over a mile away. It took an hour to get there because Paige is 4 and just getting good at riding her bike, we stopped alot to fix wedgies, and scratch itches, and look at flowers and butterflies, but it was so worth it! After supper Josh and I went for a jog that turned out to be more of a walk, took us an hour to get 3.1 miles, he was complaining that his knees hurt and we ended up walking most of the route, but hell, 3 miles is 3 miles and we did it together!!! I need to remember not to push him too hard, he is a little overweight and I have been at this longer than he has, however, he's 12, this should be a piece of cake for him and it's not. I feel bad that he has gotten heavy and out of shape, but we are working on fixing that.
I'm a little shy on my calories today so I'm heading to the kitchen here in a bit to find something healthy to eat, then I'm reading and hitting the hay, it's been a long long day!! Tomorrow is yoga.

1 comments:

karen said...

Definitely sounds like a better day! Hooray!!!