BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why is the scale such a pain in my ass????


I just don't understand, I've been stepping on periodically throughout the week and I am back up almost 6 pounds, I don't get it!! My eating this week has not been the greatest but I certainly haven't been on an all out eating binge either, a couple of slip up snacks and such, but nothing major! I've been exercising like normal...ugh!!! I hate the scale! I know some people say to just throw it out and go based on how you are feeling and how clothes fit etc...I just can't do that, I need the accountability. Times like these are times I get frustrated and ready to throw in the towel, but I know I can't. Tomorrow morning is the official weigh in, so we'll see what the scale shows then.

3 comments:

karen said...

I've only stepped on once this week besides my normal weigh-in (also tomorrow morning) ... NOT a pretty picture. I'm crossing my fingers for both of us!!!

F. McButter Pants said...

Ok here's wishing you a great weigh in. But if you're feeling better, that's worth some celebration....right??

thanks for the encouragement today!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel! It's a daily struggle but I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. There are no other options but to keep on going!!

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate the comment. :)