BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight loss tracker

Friday, September 17, 2010

First day on Weight Watchers

Well not my first, first day, I've done the program before but this time Danny and I went together.  Grocery shopping was a challenge today, but it will get easier once we are in the groove of it again.  Weigh ins will be on Thursday mornings and I am going to try really hard not to step on the scale at home. 
I really want (no, need) for this to work.  Maybe it will be easier with both of us doing this together.
  I sure hope so!

3 comments:

karen said...

I would think that it would be SO much easier doing it together! I know for me it's super hard when Tom always wants to order in or hit a drive-thru or brings home snacky crap food. Ugh.

Renegades said...

My mom is doing weight watchers the points system and her instructor said they are coming out with a new exciting program soon.

I know myself I didn't like the point system, but lots of people I know have been successful with it.

Katie J ♥ said...

Hope things are okay with you Julie. Just touching base